COMMISSIONER’S June 2nd, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
9:30 Justice of the Peace
10:00 County Agent
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ron Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 1. Public comment on Several Budget Amendments.
- Public comment on the Department of Transportation Floodplain Variance for Goffena Bridge. Cody Marxer with GreatWest Engineering will be present.
- Public comment on a Leasing Agreement for FEMA land.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Approve the Floodplain Variance and permit for Goffena Bridge submitted by the Department of Transportation.
- Review and sign ARPA Grant management Plan for the Musselshell County Fairgrounds Water Project submitted by Stahly Engineering.
- Review and sign the COVID-19 Health Regulations Certification Form for the ARPA Water & Sewer Infrastructure Grant Program for the Musselshell County Fairgrounds Project submitted by Stahly Engineering.
- Approve and sign Resolution 2023-33 for several Budget Amendments.
These are the requested budget amendment items for June 2, 2023:
Transferring monies from the Fire Protection 2340 to individual fire departments.
Cash to 2347 – Bull Mountain Fire in the amount of $1390.00
Cash to 2348 – Dean Creek Fire in the amount of $1735.00
Increases to fire dept object codes:
2342.420401.220 increase from $1600 to $5000 to cover incurred expenses
2347.420404.340 increase from $2500 to $3000 to cover incurred expenses
2347.420404.360 increase from $1800 to $4300 to cover incurred expenses
2348.420405.340 increase from $2500 to $3000 to cover incurred expenses
2348.420405.360 increase from $1500 to $3000 to cover incurred expenses
Eliminating appropriations in 1000.420603.703 Cash will be moved from the general fund (1000) to cover the negative balance in fund 2397 GIS.
Last modified: May 31, 2023