COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 10TH, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Opioid Settlement
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 Sheriff Lesnik
10:30 County Agent Solf
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:00 Stahly/Matt Smith/Robie Culver
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign Resolution 2023-13 to receive the National Opioid Settlement.
- Sign Resolution 2023-14 to receive the ARPA Water and Sewer minimum Allocation Grant for the Musselshell Water System Improvements Project.
- Sign Resolution 2023-15 to receive the ARPA Water & Sewer Minimum Allocation Grant for the Melstone Water & Wastewater System Improvement Project.
- Sign Resolution 2023-16 to receive the ARPA Water & Sewer minimum Allocation Grant for the Fairgrounds Water Projects.
- Sign Resolution 2023-17 entering into A Mutual Aid Agreement with Surrounding Counties for resources during safety disasters and emergencies.
- Review and sign the Eastern District Disaster and Emergency Services/Emergency Management Mutual Aid Agreement.
- Sign Resolution 2023-18 Amending Resolution 2022-33 to receive the ARPA Water & Sewer Minimum Allocation Grant for the Roundup Mesa Water System.
Last modified: March 8, 2023