COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 11th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
1:00 Snowy Mountain Development
2:00 CFO/Treasurer/Clerk & Recorder
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign the MACo Renewal Rate Form for new Employee Medical plans and rates.
- Discuss updating the Agreement with the South-Central Montana Mental Health Center and sign the Service Agreement.
- Review and sign the Coal Board Request for funds Draw Down #2 for MT-CB-CG-19-0865 in the amount of $372,453.00 for the Farrel Street Bridge Project
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for a communication line and born crossing for Ellis Road, Sections 9, 10, 11, 12, Township 7 North, Range 23 East submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative.
- Review and sign Encroachment Permit for a communication line and bore crossing on Anderson Road in Sections 9, 4, 33, Township 7 & 8 North, Range 23 East submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative.
- Review and Sign Certificate of Survey 2022-3 Tract 475 in Section 18 and Tract 1-A of COS 1998-10-RB of Section 17, Township 6 North, Range 24 East Submitted by Essex Surveying for the Somers Family.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-10 placing a 20-Mill Levy for the Hospital District for the next 4 years.
- Review and sign the Motion Picture Master Use License for Original Music submitted by Mike Morgan.
- Review and sign the Renewal Professional Services Agreement between Musselshell County and South-Central Montana Mental Health Center.
3:30 Pronto Construction
Last modified: March 9, 2022