COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 18th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Motion Picture Master Use License for Original Music submitted by Mike Morgan.
- Vote on the Cancellation of the Non-Partisan County Race for the Primary Election only.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-11 to amend the spending authority in several funds in the amount of $172,116.47.
#3 HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THE AGENDA BECAUSE IT WAS PUT ON IN ERROR. IT SHOULD READ:
3. Review and sign the Entity Authorization Forms , Commercial Loan Agreement and Promissory Note for the Farmers Union Brownsfield Clean up submitted by Snowy Mountain Development.
Last modified: March 18, 2022