COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 24TH, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 KLJ/Nathan Schroht and Craig Canfield/Airport
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:00 Morrison & Maierle/Thad
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign the EMPG Annual Time Certification Form.
- Sign the EMPG Authorized Representative Form.
- Sign the EMPG Assurances Form.
- Sign the Service Provider Designation Form for the earmarked alcohol tax monies for the South-Central Montana Regional Mental Health Center.
- Sign the Encroachment Permit for Section 23, Township 8 North, Range 25 East submitted by Ponderosa Power, LLC
- Sign the Encroachment Permit for Section 17, Township 5 North, Range 25 East on Dean Creek Road Submitted by Triangle Telephone Cooperative.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-19 for the Election Precinct Redistricting.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-20 Adopting and Designating Precinct Boundries for Legislative Election Districts.
Last modified: March 23, 2023