COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 25th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Public Comment on the Commissioners approving several Budget Amendments on increasing appropriations.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the DEQ Water Protection Bureau Notice of Termination for Bair-Collins Mine Reclamation and Floodplain Restoration Project NOI number MTR10 8408.
- Review and sign the United States Environmental Protections Agency Region 8 Consent for Access to Property.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2022-4FC amending TRACT 1 OF AMENDED CERTIFICATE OF SURVEY No. 1978-36-A in Section 9, Township 6 North, Range 26 East, submitted by Essex Surveying.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2022-5RB Lots A2 & B2, Block 19 of The Northwest Townsite Company’s Second Addition to Roundup submitted by Darrick M. Angel, Amy Angel and David A. Heath.
- Review and sign the P.D.M (pre-disaster mitigation) Grant papers submitted by DES Director Russell.
- Sign Resolution 2022-12 Adopting the Musselshell County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan 2021 Update.
- Review and sign the EMPG Application Agent Designation Letter for Justin Russell and Darren Rook.
- Sign the EMPG Annual Time Certification Form for Justin Russell and Darren Rook.
Last modified: March 23, 2022