COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 13th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Musselshell Water Bids
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-16 Ordering the Cancellation of Personal/Mobile Home Property Taxes.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-17 Canceling Uncalled Warrants Drawn on First Security Bank of Roundup with a Date of Issuance Between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021From the County Clerk’s and Treasurers Office Pursuant to Section7-6-2607, MCA.
- Review and Sign Resolution 2022-18 to receive the Montana State Coal Board Grant-0933 in the amount of $304,633.00 for #4 Road and Old Divide Road Chip sealing.
- Review and Sign Resolution 2022-19 to Receive the Signal Peak Community Foundation funding in the amount of $7,000.00 for Musselshell County’s Sheriff’s Department Body Armour.
- Sign the Contract for Services of County Superintendent of Schools Between Rosebud County and Musselshell County.
Last modified: May 11, 2022