COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 20th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Musselshell Water Bids
- Goffena Rail Road Bridge/County
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk/Clerk of Court Halverson
2:30 Public Comment on the Completion of the County Audit.
Public Comment on the Commissioners giving $50,000. 00 of the COVID money to DES for a Command Vehicle for emergency incidents.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Approve and sign the encroachment Permit Application for and approach in Section 25, T-8-N, R-26-E on West Parrot Creek Road submitted by Dustin Lynch.
- Review and approve Ordinance No. 2022-1 Rural Addressing.
- Appoint Kim Erickson to the Fair Board.
Last modified: May 18, 2022