COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 27th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Musselshell Water Bids
- Goffena Rail Road Bridge/County
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 CFO Kirk
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik/ CFO Kirk
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk/Clerk & Recorder Tomassi
2:30 Public Comment on the Completion of the County Audit.
Public Comment on the Commissioners appropriating $50,000. 00 of the COVID money to DES for a Command Vehicle for emergency incidents.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Resign the agreement with PitneyBowes for the new mail system.
- Sign the lease for the South Repeater.
- Select 3 people to do the Election Audit.
- 2020/2021 Audit Completion Interview.
Last modified: May 26, 2022