COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 28th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Training opportunities for employees.
- Belveal Property
- Water rights
- Telephone Systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
- Capital Improvement
9:30 Jeremy Norby/Seitz Insurance/Workers Compensation
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
- Capital Improvement Plan
1:00 Treasurer Hetrick & Financial Manager Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review, approve and sign Resolution 2021-15 Ordering the Cancellation of Personal/Mobile Home Property Taxes.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-16 Establishing the Procedure for Signing County Claims and Authority to Sign County Checks.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2021-6RB amending the Northwest Townsites 3rd Addition to the Townsite of Roundup, Block 18, Lots 1A & 3A submitted by Daniel J. Jenkins and Grace I. Jenkins.
Last modified: June 7, 2021