COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 7th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Training opportunities for employees.
- Belveal Property
- Water rights
- Telephone Systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
- Capital Improvement
10:00 PAUL SANEAVY/FWP
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES/FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
- Capital Improvement Plan
1:00 SNOWY MOUNTAIN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION.
2:00 BRAD MARKING/JULY 4TH
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-13 requesting prosecutorial assistance from the Attorney General in a State case submitted by Attorney Kevin Peterson.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-14 Ordering the County Treasurer to Issue Tax Deeds.
- Review and sign Draw Down request #1 for the Farrell Street Bridge Project MT-CB-CG-19-0865 in the amount of $17,516.00 submitted by Stahly Engineering.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2021-5 Retracing a Right-of-Way in the N2 of Section 1, Township 8 North, Range 27 East, and in the S2 of Section 35, Township 9 North, Range 27 East submitted by Dowl for the Montana Department of Transportation.
Last modified: June 7, 2021