COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 12TH, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Insurance for events
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:00 Randy Hafer- High Plains Arch./telephone conference
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Chris Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Estimate from Northwest Energy for installation of electric at the Airport.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-42 amending the 2021/2022 Budget to receive a Grant from the Division of Criminal Investigation for the Marijuana K9 Replacement Program (MKRP) in the amount of $10,000.00.
- Discuss Holiday gift for employees.
- Discuss the purchase of a C2000 Linear Crusher for the Road Department.
Last modified: November 10, 2021