COMMISSIONER’S NOVEMBER 17, 2023 AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
**8:45** Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the Agenda
New Business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Musselshell Board of County Commissioners and Golden Valley County Board of County Commissioners to reallocate expenses and salary contributions for the County Attorney and his office.
- Review and sign the Approval of Work Plan dated September 29th, 2023, for the Petroleum Release at Farmer Union, 101 2nd Street East, Roundup, Musselshell County, Montana; Facility ID 33-00047 (TID 25783), Release 235, Work Plan 34735
- Review and Sign FY2024 Extension Services Agreement between Montana State University Extension and Musselshell County, Montana
- Review and sign the Musselshell County First Security Bank of Roundup ACH Origination Agreement.
- Review and sign Encroachment Permit for Section 1, Township 9 North, Range 30 East Harvey Road submitted by Vernon Poole.
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Melstone Pool
- Hitching Post Building offer
Commissioner Board information;
- Carlson Property
- Arena Property evaluation
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
9:30 Michelle Novotny-Musselshell Valley Historical
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:00 Angie- Youth Cares
1:30 Ron Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
Last modified: November 15, 2023