COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 18th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Airport Engineering.
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 MACo Town Hall/ Opioid settlement
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:00 DES/Zoom meeting with State DES
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:00 2022 Canvas
2:00 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 Sue Olson/Foodbank/Golden Thimble
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Sign the Request for Drawdown #1 for MT-CB-CG-23-0933 for the Chip Seal Project in the amount of $304.633.00.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-32-A amending 2022-32 for the LATCF (Local Assistance and Tribal Consistency Fund) in the amount of $317,455.00.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-37 to receive the Montana Coal Impact Grant 23-0922 for Phase 2 of the Generator Component for the Roundup Hospital in the amount of $292,000.00.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit in Section 32, Township 5 North, Range 25 East on Goulding Creek Road submitted by Julie Connolly.
- Appoint Nan Rademacher and Altana Turley to the Musselshell Cemetery Board.
Last modified: November 16, 2022