COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 19TH, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Insurance for events
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Chris Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Federal Financial Report for the Federal Aviation Administration Airports Division submitted by Interstate engineering.
- Review and sign Outlay Report and Request for Reimbursement for Construction Programs submitted by Interstate Engineering.
- Review and sign the Letter to the FAA regarding the Supplemental Agreement & Supplemental Agreement for AIP 3-30-0066-15-2020 submitted by Interstate Engineering.
Last modified: November 17, 2021