COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 4th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Airport Engineering.
- Individual rental at Fairgrounds
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Theresa Doumitt/Jake Barth
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Nominate 3 Individuals for the Post General Election Audit.
- Sign the ACH Agreement with First Security Bank.
- Discuss/vote on funding for the bathroom portion of the Welcome Plaza.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-36 Appointing Special Deputy County Attorney Jordan Salo and/or Daniel Guzynski.
Last modified: November 3, 2022