COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA NOVEMBER 5TH, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Insurance for events
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik- Balance for Angel-Lind’s Dairy
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Chris Kirk
2:30 Public Comment on declaring Musselshell County a “wet” or “dry” County.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Supplemental Agreement #1 and Letter regarding AIP 3-30-0066-015-2020 for the Roundup Airport submitted by Interstate Engineering.
- Review and sign the Estimate from Northwest Energy for installation of electric at the Airport.
- Review and Sign the Application for Federal Assistance SF-424 in the amount of 32,000.00 for costs related to operations, personnel, cleaning, sanitization, janitorial services, combating the spread of pathogens at the airport, and debt service payments submitted by Airport Manager Gebhardt.
- Sign the letter to Jason Garwood with the FAA to include John Bach and Tyler Lindbloom with Interstate Engineering to the Roundup Airport Delphi Invoicing Systems.
Last modified: November 4, 2021