COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 1ST, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Memorandum of Understanding/Golden Valley Co.
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:00 CFO Chris Kirk
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 Public comment on the Budget Amendment for the DNRC RITP Grant #18-0139 the Davis Abandoned Coal Mine Site Assessment and Problem Analysis Payment
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Discuss leasing FEMA buyout land request.
- Discuss the Cyber Security Assessment.
- Discuss Musselshell County being a “Wet or Dry” County for Marijuana.
- Review and sign the Montana Board of Crime Control Grant Award letter for the Victim Witness Assistance Program in the amount of $112,021.00 submitted by Victim Witness Advocate Allen.
- Review and sign the Final draw request (Draw #4) for the Hospitals Coal Board Grant for HVAC Improvements. Submitted by Theresa Doumitt on behalf of Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
- Review and sign the Resume Work Order for the Farrel Street Bridge Replacement Project submitted by Stahly Engineering.
Last modified: September 30, 2021