COMMISSIONER’S OCTOBER 20th, 2023 AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
**8:45** Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the MOU with Golden Valley for the salary of County Attorney Larsen.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-51 to receive a Coal Board Grant for a backhoe for the Road Department.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-57 to receive the Signal Peak grant for a public safety drone for the Sheriff’s Department.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-58 Authorizing MACo to Represent the Interests of Musselshell County in Seeking a Declaratory Judgement from The Montana Supreme Court Regarding Statewide Mills.
- Approve and sign the State of Montana Invoice for the Fairgrounds Water Supply.
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Melstone Pool
- Hitching Post Building offer
- Commissioner Board information
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:00 County Attorney Larsen
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
12:00 Department Head Meeting
1:00 Morrison & Maierle
1:30 Ron Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
Last modified: October 18, 2023