COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 22nd, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Memorandum of Understanding/Golden Valley Co.
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:30 Kelly Gebhardt/Airport.
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:00 CFO Chris Kirk
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Amended Resolution 2021-39 for a Budget Amendment for the 2018 Davis Abandoned Coal Mine RITP 18-0139 which the County received in 2018 for the amount of 33,184.13 to be paid to the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation.
- Review and sign the Non- Exclusive Access Easement Agreement between Fergus Electric Cooperative, Inc. and Musselshell County for an Easement in Section 22, Township 8 North, Range 25 East.
- Review and sign the Addendum To Riverside FAS Cooperative Agreement between Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks and Musselshell County.
Last modified: December 31, 2021