COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 29th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Insurance for events
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:00 John Pfister/Hospital
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Chris Kirk
2:30 Public Hearing for the Environmental Assessment of the Number Four Road and Old Divide Road Chip Seal Project.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the Non- Exclusive Access Easement Agreement between Fergus Electric Cooperative, Inc. and Musselshell County for an Easement in Section 22, Township 8 North, Range 25 East.
- Review and sign the Addendum to Riverside FAS Cooperative Agreement between Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks and Musselshell County.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-40 Determining That a Statutory Exclusion is Appropriate for Number Four Road and Old Divide Road Chip Seal Project.
- Review and sign the Uniform Environmental Check List provided by Stahly Engineering for the Number Four Road and Old Divide Road Chip Seal Project.
- Review and sign the Supplemental Agreement #1 and Letter regarding AIP 3-30-0066-015-2020 for the Roundup Airport submitted by Interstate Engineering.
Last modified: October 28, 2021