COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Golden Valley Commissioners to discuss Memorandum of Understanding
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE 2021/2022 BUDGET
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-34 Adopting a Budget for Musselshell County Fiscal Year 2021/2022.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-35 Setting the 2021/2022 County Wide School Mills.
- Review and sign the Notice to Proceed and Stop Work Order for Coal Board Grant MT-CB-19-0865 The Farrel Street Bridge Replacement Project submitted by Stahly Engineering.
- Review, vote and sign the quote on a new Security System for the Courthouse submitted DIS Technologies
Last modified: September 1, 2021