COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 17th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Memorandum of Understanding/Golden Valley Co.
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Vote on completing the water project for Musselshell Community Water & Sewer.
- Sign the Motor Vehicle Purchase Order submitted by Road and Bridge Supervisor Stockert for a 2013 Freightliner Coronado, DD15. $69,500.00
- Sign Resolution 2021-37 for the Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) Reverted Funds Special Project in the amount of $56,000.00.
- Review and sign the request for payment from the Coal Board for grant MT-CB-EP-21-0900, concrete floor and gutters for Hawk Creek VFD Barn for $31,994.11.
- Review and sign the request for payment from the Coal Board for grant MT-CB-EP-19-0874, providing heat and insulation for the Hawk Creek VFD new building in the amount of $15,848.00.
Last modified: December 31, 2021