COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-24 approving the Final 2022/2023 Budget.
- Review and Sign Resolution 2022-25Appointing Special Deputy County Attorney Lynn Grant.
- Sign the 2 Encroachment Permits submitted by William Bergin on Old Musselshell Road.
Last modified: August 31, 2022