COMMISSIONER’S SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2023
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
**8:45** Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-48 to receive the DNRC Volunteer Fire Assistance Grant for DES in the amount of $18,000.00
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-50 to receive the Emergency Management Performance Grant in the amount of $42,401.00.
- Sign the Encroachment permit submitted by the Central Montana Regional Water Authority in many Sections, Townships and Ranges.
- Sign Encroachment Permits for 2 approaches in Sections 18, T6N, R25E submitted by Moses Borntrager.
- Sign Resolution 2023-52 Appointing Board Members to the Middle Musselshell County Water District.
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Melstone Pool
- Hitching Post Building offer
- Commissioner Board information
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ron Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
Last modified: September 20, 2023