COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 24th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Memorandum of Understanding/Golden Valley Co.
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:00 CFO Chris Kirk
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Vote on the Petition to make Cottonwood Road a County Road.
- Discuss and Vote on a change in the Fire Restrictions.
- Discuss leasing FEMA buyout land request.
- Discuss the Airport Capital Improvement Plan.
- Review and sign the Zoning Compliance Form submitted by C. Brewer, Inc. in Section 17, T8N, R26E.
Last modified: December 31, 2021