COMMISSIONER’S SEPTEMBER 29th, 2023 AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
**8:45** Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Discuss the 95-mill situation from the State and vote on approving 77.9 Mills
- Review and sign the encroachment permit in Section 1, Township 9 North, Range 30 East on Harvey Road submitted by Vernon Poole.
- Review and sign the encroachment permit in Section 28, Township 9 North, Range 31 East, Melstone Custer Road submitted by Northwestern Energy.
- Sign the CDBG Planning Grant Application for the County Growth Policy Update and supporting letter.
- Sign the Letter to the Department of Commerce Community Development Division for the preparation of the Growth Policy.
- Sign the letter to the Department of Commerce Community Development Division naming Michael Turley as designated Environmental Certifying Official for the 2023 CDBG Grant.
- Review and sign Resolution 2023-53- Authorization to submit MCEP Infrastructure Planning Grant Application.
- Telephone systems
- Thimble expansion
- Melstone Pool
- Hitching Post Building offer
- Commissioner Board information
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:00 County Attorney Larsen
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ron Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
3:45 Bill & Barb Wacker
Last modified: September 28, 2023