COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 29, 2018
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:15 Lori Jett/MACo Disability
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda January 29, 2018
- FYI: Jan. 30,2018 @ 10:30 a.m. is the final walk thru date for our Queens Pt. Bridge, Tom will be there.
- Just a reminder, TSEP meeting Monday the 29th @ 1:30 in Commissioners Office.
- Discuss MFLAP grant for Old Divide and Fattig Cr. Resurfacing match agreement. Match for this grant is provided by a grant from the Coal Board, we need to ask for an extension of this match grant from the Coal Board Grant due to future timeline of the WFLHD (Western Federal Lands Highway Division)
11:00 Mayor Jones/Baseball
11:30 DES/ Floyd Fisher & Justin Russell
1:00 Mark Qualman
1:30 Public Hearing/Bridges TSEP Grant
2:30 Brian Johnson
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Decide on Delphi or Goffena Bridge for the TSEP Grant Program.
- To Discuss: Synopsis of the FEMA Mitigation Program Grant & Partners for Public Record and discussion regarding keeping the program moving forward to completion.
- Sign the Grant Agreement No. RITP-17-0128 for Final Payment on the Jeffries Abandoned Coal Miner Site Assessment and Problem Analysis. From the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation.
- Sign the Acknowledgement Form 2018/2019 PCT Renewal Scheduled Property Form submitted by MACo.
- Discuss looking at another Medical Carrier.
- Sign sub-recipient questionnaire for FEMA.
4:00 County Attorney- Discuss Items above.
Last modified: February 7, 2018