COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 29th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Coal Board Grant
- Refuse property
- WWC Engineering Sheriff Stair Replacement Work Order.
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Interdisciplinary Child Board
9:00 Lorie Jett
- #4 alteration.
- DCI Results.
- Coal Board next grant request.
- Meathouse project.
- Both mowers are out.
- Colony Rd.
- Poss. Gravel site off of Dean Crk.
11:00 Weed Coordinator Beck
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
2:30 Review the Dillman Preliminary Plan submitted by WWC Engineering.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and sign the letter regarding the Colony Road Encroachment.
- Discuss and vote on applying for the DLA (Delivering Local Assistance) Grant regarding the sinking of the Courthouse.
- Discuss and vote on applying for the Montana Tourism Grant for vaulted latrines at the Fairgrounds.
- Appoint Ron Coleman to be on the Refuse Board.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2019-6 for a Boundary Relocation Section 24, Township 7-North, Range 26-East being Parcel A of COS 2013-RB submitted by Alan & Christine Hovious and Richard C., Royleene and Bruce Baracker.
Last modified: July 30, 2019