COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 31st, 2018
9:00 Old Business
- Old ambulance barn roof
- Roof on new ambulance barn
- Bids for the Extension Office/Servpro
- Relocation of #4 Road.
- Wells Fargo Building
- Maintenance of County owned property
- Storage in District Courtroom
- County Complex Office(s) for JP
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Mower/snow remover from the school
- Damaged wiring on cameras at the Courthouse
- Heat in the Courtroom
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda December 31st, 2018
- #4 relocation up-date.
- New pump replacement.
11:30 Brad Marking
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and decide on hiring an attorney for probate for the #4 Road relocation.
- Review and sign the final request for payment for Grant Agreement RITP-18-0139 Davis Mine Site Assessment submitted by the DEQ.
- Review/discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease for various legal descriptions in Musselshell County submitted by 1889 Energy Group, LLC
- Sign Resolution 2018-26 Determining Fair Market Value and Order for Sale of County Owned Property for the East half of Section 33, Township 11 North, Range 31 East Tract 3 of COS 1973-1.
Last modified: March 4, 2019