COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 11th, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda June 11th, 2018
- Open Bids for new truck/sander/snowplow
- Repairing Meltone/Custer, residents are going through our signs there and #4 as well. Ragged Point remains closed, will begin repairing that the 11th, if we do not get a lot of rain. Hawk Creek had a major sink hole and bladed roads to soften the ruts, Horsethief, Johnson and Rehder.
- We should be getting the Contract from the Coal Board for the Motor Grader soon.
10:30 Weed Department Budget review/IT Agreement
11:30 Mayor Jones/Inter Local Agreement
1:00 Mark Qualman
1:30 Mark Qualman/Brian Johnson/Cucancic
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Vote on a Lease/Rent/Use Agreement for the Musselshell County Central Commons.
- Decide on and sign the Letter of Acceptance upping the per capita contribution by Musselshell County to the Mental Health Center in the amount of .74 = $3,487.64, .50 = $2,294.51 or .37 = 1697.93.
- Review and sign the Maternal and Child Health Block Grant Program Master Contract Task Order 19-07-5-01-033-0 that covers the periods of July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2019 submitted by the Department of Public Health and Human Services
Last modified: March 4, 2019