COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
9:00 Lorie Jett
- Bids -Commons windows & waterline, Complex hydrant, doors and windows
- #4 alteration.
- Meathouse project.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
1:00 Theresa Doumitt for Roundup Memorial DLA Grant.
1:15 Clerk & Recorder Tomassi/Preliminary Budget
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Approve and sign the: DLA Grant Application, Authority to sign, Designation of Environmental Certifying Official and Finding of Exempt Activities letters for Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
- Approve and sign the: DLA Grant Application, Authority to sign, Designation of Environmental Certifying Official and Finding of Exempt Activities letters for Musselshell County Dispatch submitted by Snowy Mountain Development Corp.
Last modified: September 30, 2019