COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 30th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Commons sidewalk repair
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
9:00 Lorie Jett
- Bids -Commons windows & waterline, Complex hydrant, doors and windows
- #4 alteration updates?
- Roundup Record News.
- Resicent access issue off of Colony.
- Computer updates?
- CDBG Planning Grant questions for SMDC.
10:30 Barb Anderson etal- Ambulance protical.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Discuss Road #60 in Sections 10 & 3 in Township 11 North, Range 25 East.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for an approach in Section 7, Township 9 North, Range 29 East on 4 Mile Road submitted by Vic Lewin.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for an approach in Section 16, Township 7 North, Range 26 East on Johnnys Coal Road submitted by Tabitha Worley.
Last modified: September 30, 2019